The Passport Office is open Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m–4 p.m. Appointments are required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-625-5186 to make an appointment. Same-day appointments may be allowed if the schedule permits.
Remember to bring your mask. See our COVID-19 safety procedures for more information.
Get Your Passport
Here's what you need to know:
- Applicants for U.S. passports must be U.S. citizens.
- All applicants MUST appear in person.
- Applicants age 16 and over must personally sign their passport application.
- Both parents must appear in person for minors under the age of 16. If one parent is unable to appear, a notarized letter of consent or other legal documents must be presented. Go to the U.S. State Department website for more information on minors.
- If you are renewing your current passport, you may not need to go to a passport office. See more information about renewals on right, or check the U.S. Department of State website.
Renewing your passport?
You MUST renew by mail if your most recent passport:
- Can be submitted with your application
- Is undamaged
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Was issued within the last 15 years
- Was issued in your current name (or you can legally document your name change)
Visit the Passport Office to get your photo!